Friday, September 26, 2008

Bad Closure of the Day

A bad closure of the day...!
  • Data on my HD entirely formatted by accident (but not by me, ok?), so I was very upset,
  • Made fun by office colleagues who have bad manners and up-nosed behavior, so I yelled at them (at last... I did that!)
  • Rode a cab with a very bad behavior driver, so I ordered him to stop in the middle of nowhere,
  • Walked almost half a kilo in the after-rain street, so I ruined my flat shoes,
  • yadda...yadda...yadda!
Gosh, I ended the day with a very very terrible headache! Today was the last day at the f@#%^' office, had a very bad mood and situation, and supposedly I would feeling happy. NOT!

So sad... not very excited about the holiday either...
Well, I guess this Ied would not be a winning celebration day for me, huh? What a pity...


No comments: